It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when in school and while on trips. This policy is based on the belief that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- gives a sense of community and belonging;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies children with the school;
- is not distracting in class (as fashion often items can be);
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
It is our aim to work in partnership with parents and governors to ensure our uniform is suitable for the children in our school, good value for money and comfortable for children to wear.