Inspection Reports and Performance Data
Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
We had our last inspection in March 2018 and are delighted with the ‘Good’ outcome under a new and tougher framework. The report highlighted the following strengths:
- Pupils get off to a great start in developing their early reading skills as teaching of reading is highly effective.
- The teaching of phonics is first rate.
- Pupils are strongly motivated by their experiences in school and told the inspector that “Learning is challenging because you can always improve.”
- Pupils are well prepared for the next stage of their education.
- Pupils radiate confidence, self-assurance and enjoyment of learning.
- The school’s curriculum is exceptionally well considered and holds terrific appeal for the pupils.
- Pupils across the school benefit from reading high quality- texts in class.
We have already begun to address the report points for action and we now hope to continue to move our school forwards: to be the best that we can possibly be for the children!