Inspection Reports and Performance Data
Please find below our most recent OFSTED and SIAMS reports and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
We had our last OFSTED inspection in May 2023 and are delighted with the ‘Good’ outcome. The report highlighted the following strengths:
- Leaders have high aspirations for pupils’ learning
- The curriculum is ambitious across all subjects
- Pupils behave well both in class and around the school
- There is a strong culture of safeguarding across the school
- Pupils develop a deep love of reading because staff provide engaging learning opportunities.
- Disadvantaged pupils, including those with SEND, are well supported
- There is strong provision for pupils’ wider development
- Children in the Nursery and Reception Years benefit from a large and well-provisioned environment
We have already begun to address the report points for action as we to continue to move the school forwards: to be the best that we can possibly be for the children!