It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when in school and while on trips. This policy is based on the belief that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- gives a sense of community and belonging;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies children with the school;
- is not distracting in class (as fashion often items can be);
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
It is our aim to work in partnership with parents and governors to ensure our uniform is suitable for the children in our school, good value for money and comfortable for children to wear.
Our colours are RED and GREY
Red or Grey Sweatshirts
Red or Grey Cardigans
Grey Pinafore Dresses
Summer Dresses are Red and White Gingham
A Pair of Black Shorts
A House Coloured T-Shirt
Black Tracksuits can be worn for outdoor PE.
Children MUST have a change of shoes for outdoor PE.
Where to Purchase
Please see the links below to purchase our uniform from PMG Schoolwear or My Clothing:
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding uniform – please contact our school office and share your ideas, concerns or recommendations. We would really appreciate your feedback.